- 1 March 2018
- Posted by: galileo
- Category: News & Tips
It happens very often and many our customers bring us flooded laptops. Sometimes repairing is easy and not expensive, sometimes is hard and takes lots of time, but sometimes is not possible at all.
We recommend these actions to maximize chances of successful repair:
- Immediately disconnect the power supply.
- Remove the baterry, if possible.
- Don’t use direct heat such as a hair dryer to dry laptop.
- Do not connect the laptop to a power source.
- Always contact us or other specialist immediately.
Remember, each flooded laptop should be checked by trained technican, because liquid can damage electronic components and repairing can be impossible in future.
After flooding (especially by sweet liquid) laptop can work properly for several days, but sugar will destroy electronic components and repairing may be difficult or even impossible.
Please check our prices on: