- 1 March 2018
- Posted by: galileo
- Category: News & Tips
Please remember to backup all your important files.
But, if you’ve just lost your data, we recommend not trying to recover them yourself. There are many data recovery freeware programs, but you should have experience and definitely know what you’re doing. Otherwise, you can increase the damage and data can be harder to restore.
Follow this steps to maximize success:
- Don’t copy any files to the disk containing your lost data.
- Don’t launch any programs and avoid browsing the web.
- Don’t restart your laptop or computer.
- The best solution is shut down your machine immediately.
- Contact us or other specialist. In most cases it isn’t very expensive.
Please check our prices on /en/service/data-recovery/